Thursday, October 11, 2012

6:30 AM (about me)

This is kinda what i want to see when i wake up. the sky looks somewhat like these. only, not as exaggerated and photoshop-like. I wish i could live in my photoshop world.

When I'm awake at this time, i am the happiest.

If i could wake up without an alarm clock at this time, its a good day.


I like to feel like I'm in my heaven. And in that place, I'm always beautiful. So, i pile on the makeup. You'd think that I'd be dressing up for someone special, but no. I'm getting sexy for a bowl of corn flakes. My Great Life. After that, i realize that i forgot to brush my teeth.

Dammit.

I had already coated my huge mouth with my expensive lipstick, and now i have to share it with my tooth brush.

....

DammitDammitDammit.

There is never anyway around this. It happens ALL THE TIME. I get up and see that i look this:



When it needs to look like this:



I need to fix it immediately. So, screw hygiene. I guess.
Anyway.
When my face is together, i put on my hand-me-down sweaters and sweatpants.
...
I know. i dress my face up and i put on my fat people clothes. I just want a pretty face, i could care less about how i dress... If that makes any sense. And it probably doesn't.

I go to the kitchen and choose between a salad, or my usual corn flakes. Lately, its been the salad. Thanks to the goddamn Avengers. I want that Scarlett Johansson body sooo bad...


When I saw the Superbowl trailer, I.Lost.My.MIIIND. They had the same people playing the same character from OTHER films, in one movie.

Mind = Blown

I was excited for that, AANND, the fact that everyone in the entire movie was GORGEOUS. It was hard to pay attention to what was being said. But I managed. And i fell in love. Having seen her in that suit, made me reevaluate my life. I could do that! I just rack disciprine. So, that's my goal. To get dat hot body.

I digress. When I've settled for the bowl of disappointment, I pick my movie.

It NEVER changes.

I'd choose between Jurassic Park and Babe.

...

Two extremes. I know. But they both make me happy!

If I'm feeling REALLY Hollywood, I'm watching Psycho, Frankenstein, and Backdraft.

...
Are you catching the pattern?
...


Yes. I love this place.

So, that's basically it. After one movie I'm out cold, passed out on the counter.
And then...

I start my great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment